BACK TO TOP

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Will (Not Your Average British Romance #2) by Kerry Heavens

Release Date: 1st November 2016.


Blurb:

Will Middleton has no clue how much I want him. He looks at me like I’m an angel,
and all I can think about is how he would look tied to my bed.
He’s the perfect gentleman. Amazing considering he’s related to The Spencer Ryan.
He is everything Spencer is not. Sensitive, considerate, and unassumingly handsome.
I’d like to show him that’s a good thing.
But he broke my heart once, and I don't know if I can let him do it again.


Mags Goldsmith is a beautiful, confident heiress and she seems to want me.
Although she really shouldn't. I'm not what she needs.
She’s a goddess. And when I say goddess,
I mean erotica writing siren, who knows more than one use for a riding crop.
Everything I thought I knew about her has been rewritten,
and now she’s got me tied up in knots.
She's everything I've ever wanted and more, I just have to prove I’m worthy.


This is not your average British romance.
It's a tale of second chances, strap-ons, and of course sex oranges, all bound up and tied to a bedroom door.
It's love in the real world, where bad boys are a dime a dozen.
And it takes a real man to be a good boy.








Find on Goodreads

Purchase Links:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2fHMDWl
Amazon PB: http://amzn.to/2fHN1E6
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2eWzZOQ
Amazon PB: http://amzn.to/2fdvmA0
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2f6pD1c



Go back to where it all began, SPENCER.... read GPI's review below.

SPENCER (Not Your Average British Romance #1)

Kristine's Review:
Reviewed: November 2016.

In Spencer, Heaven's secondary cast of characters Will and Mag's caught my attention. Their story of lost love enraptured me, two people who had found their happy place with each other, but for reasons that seemed far bigger at the time went their separate ways, reconnecting years later it's clear that neither has truly moved on, and despite talking their break up to death nothing was ever entirely solved. When the mild mannered Will dropped everything including the love of his life  tp help his cousin Spencer, now that Spencer has his life sorted out and is embarking on a new relationship with Jazz, Will is free to find out Mags would ever consider giving him another chance.

Mags has been making a successful living as a published author in the years that followed her tumultuous break up with Will, keeping her penname under wraps has meant that she is able to protect her anonymity, with only select people being privy to knowing all the exploits she
creates in her fictional worlds. When Will discovers who Mags is, worlds align and things start to make sense for possibly the first time ever, what ensues is an often comedic, always heartwarming and sexy tale of second chances, and new beginnings. Heavens takes the reader on a journey I was not at all expecting, with her trademark wit, the author managed to take me somewhere I didn't expect and yet somewhere I enjoyed immensely. From awkwardly sexy to laugh out loud funny, to cringe worthy embarrassing and sweet and tender, Will and Mags story was the perfect balance of entirely fictitious and believably real, dealing with past hurt feelings, old fears and self doubts, new experiences and kinks, and a cavalcade of situations that call for the testing of limits and the depth of their once again new relationship ensures the reader will be invested from start to finish. Funny, fresh and a new take on second chance romance that I adored, Will was the perfect summer romance that left me wanting more.



About Kerry Heavens:



Terrible wife
Mediocre mother
Appalling housewife
Fashion graduate
Wedding co-ordinator
Sex toy salesperson
Shop manager
Designer
Font collector
Romance addict
Fancier of nice men
Ok, fancier of almost all men
Awesome cupcake baker
Incessant singer
Film buff
Friend

Writer



No comments:

Post a Comment